Mike is a leader who is actively involved in professional engineering societies and in the community. He has served as President of the American Public Works Association New Mexico Chapter, both the State and Albuquerque Chapter of the New Mexico Society of Professional Engineers and the American Council of Engineering Companies New Mexico Chapter where he further developed his leadership and strategic planning skills. Based on his experience, Mike has a unique perspective in analyzing issues, developing strategic plans and building consensus which leads to positive solutions. Mike was previously responsible for the day-to-day business operations of the New Mexico office and now aids in the development and execution of company wide initiatives, while supporting all of the WHPacific offices in making sure they perform at the WHPacific standard of operational excellence.
- Andrew Othole Memorial Airport Wins Second Award, This Time For ENR Top Projects
- Adam Miera, PE Joins Growing Albuquerque Transportation Team for WHPacific
- Frank Fitzpatrick, PLS Receives Letter of Recognition From The Board of Profession Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- WHPacific Successfully Secures Nearly $3.5 MILLION in Grant Funding!
- WHPacific Makes It Back to The ENR Top 500 List
- Construction Management & Inspection
- Land Development
- Landscape Architecture
- New Mexico
- Power & Utilities
- Power Engineering
- Survey & Mapping
- Transportation Engineering