The grand opening of the New Zuni Airport is today at 10:00am. It is the first new airport in New Mexico in more than 20 years. In 2009, WHPacific was selected as the airport consultant for the Pueblo of Zuni. WHPacific’s scope of work included site selection, ALP development, environmental clearances, archaeological mitigation, grant management, design and construction management. The new airport replaces the existing facility located in Black Rock, NM and will be instrumental in Medevac operations for the tribe and the surrounding area. In our Albuquerque office, Beth Schatz, Aaron Prentice, Alice Rego, Joe Alexa, Jackie Lin, Bill Foster, Bill Griffis, and Keith McNeil have all worked on this project since its inception.
- WHPacific selected to provide Navajo Nation Chapter Planning Assistance
- WHPacific awarded additional construction management for the Pueblo of Santo Domingo Multi-Use Trail project.
- WHPacific Welcomes Megan McNeese
- Navajo Housing Authority awards Physical Needs Assessment Project to WHPacific
- WHPacific’s Phillip Sitges Attains The Designation of LEED AP