WHPacific is providing additional construction management, QA testing, and on-site inspection for a new pedestrian trail connecting the Pueblo with the nearby rail station. Don James, certified inspector is leading the on-site inspection.
- Andrew Othole Memorial Airport Wins Second Award, This Time For ENR Top Projects
- Adam Miera, PE Joins Growing Albuquerque Transportation Team for WHPacific
- Frank Fitzpatrick, PLS Receives Letter of Recognition From The Board of Profession Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- WHPacific Successfully Secures Nearly $3.5 MILLION in Grant Funding!
- WHPacific Makes It Back to The ENR Top 500 List
- Construction Management & Inspection
- Land Development
- Landscape Architecture
- New Mexico
- Power & Utilities
- Power Engineering
- Survey & Mapping
- Transportation Engineering