WHPacific is set to undertake another 3 projects for the Navajo Nation in New Mexico. Following on last years’ completion of an award winning Long Range Transportation Plan for the Ramah Navajo Chapter, the Albuquerque office will develop design and construction documents for improvements to 6.5 miles of BIA Route 125, and perform realignment studies for portions of BIA Route 145 and BIA Route 113. The design and studies are scheduled for completion in August 2018.
- Andrew Othole Memorial Airport Wins Second Award, This Time For ENR Top Projects
- Adam Miera, PE Joins Growing Albuquerque Transportation Team for WHPacific
- Frank Fitzpatrick, PLS Receives Letter of Recognition From The Board of Profession Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- WHPacific Successfully Secures Nearly $3.5 MILLION in Grant Funding!
- WHPacific Makes It Back to The ENR Top 500 List
- Construction Management & Inspection
- Land Development
- Landscape Architecture
- New Mexico
- Power & Utilities
- Power Engineering
- Survey & Mapping
- Transportation Engineering