WHPacific has recently been contracted as part of the design-build team, with Cordova Contracting & Development LLC, for the Picuris Pueblo Gas Station and Convenience Store. The team had the kick-off meeting on March 27th and are currently in design. The Pueblo is excited about bringing a travel center into the area which will serve the community as well as travelers. The travel center will include a sandwich shop, grocery area, gift shop, gas station and other spaces.
- Andrew Othole Memorial Airport Wins Second Award, This Time For ENR Top Projects
- Adam Miera, PE Joins Growing Albuquerque Transportation Team for WHPacific
- Frank Fitzpatrick, PLS Receives Letter of Recognition From The Board of Profession Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- WHPacific Successfully Secures Nearly $3.5 MILLION in Grant Funding!
- WHPacific Makes It Back to The ENR Top 500 List
- Construction Management & Inspection
- Land Development
- Landscape Architecture
- New Mexico
- Power & Utilities
- Power Engineering
- Survey & Mapping
- Transportation Engineering