WHPacific’s Salem office recently took first place at the 23rd Oregon Asphalt & 47th Paving Award conference for their work on the Verda Lane Roundabout at Chemawa Road. The project received the first place paving award for pavement construction on an urban street project. Greg Haffner and Travis Sater were mentioned on the plaque as project managers. The project was designed and construction managed by WHPacific for the City of Keizer. Thank you to everyone who helped make this project successful!
- WHPacific selected to provide Navajo Nation Chapter Planning Assistance
- WHPacific awarded additional construction management for the Pueblo of Santo Domingo Multi-Use Trail project.
- WHPacific Welcomes Megan McNeese
- Navajo Housing Authority awards Physical Needs Assessment Project to WHPacific
- WHPacific’s Phillip Sitges Attains The Designation of LEED AP